- 2 Hour Lines?!?! – Remember that the best clubs in town fill up fast. If you can’t get your hands on a VIP pass try and arrive before 10pm… but if you get there late, a $40 tip to the doorman can bounce you past the line.
- Roving Wolf Pack – It is hard to get into a club if you are with a large group of guys. It will help if you break into pairs and make friends with some girls in line. Buying bottle service doesn’t hurt either.
- Just 1 Club? – Don’t limit yourself to just one or two clubs on your visit. Make sure to experience all you can and take pictures to make your friends back home jealous.
- Dressing Inappropriately – In Las Vegas it is best when you dress to impress! Some clubs will refuse you entrance for wearing things like baseball caps, baggy jeans, sneakers, flip flops, and the like.
- Where’s the Party? – Gamble at the tables, not on you night out. Even the best clubs in Vegas have nights when they are dead or closed. Make sure to stay in the know.
- Under Tipping – Don’t skimp on the tip… unless you want to be waiting around sober all night long.
- 45-minute Cab Wait – Avoid cab lines at your hotel, especially during peak times. It will save a lot of time to pitch in for a limo or party bus.
- Make Sure What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas – Don’t take drunk or embarrassing pics you do not want broadcasted to the world the next day. Your sober you will thank you!
- Premature Ejection – Don’t switch clubs halfway through the night, unless you have a VIP pass. You will be waiting in lines all night broke after paying your 2nd $50 cover charge.